I. Scope of the Privacy Polic
II. Collection, Processing, and Use of Personal Information
- When you visit this Website or use the available services provided by this Website, we will ask you to provide the necessary personal information depending on the functional nature of the service. Moreover, in principle, we will process and use your personal information within the scope of the specific purpose of collecting personal information. This Website will not use personal information for any other purpose without your written consent.
- This Website will retain your name, email address, contact information, and usage time when you use interactive features such as service mailboxes and questionnaires.
- During general browsing, the server will record your IP address, usage time, type of browser, browsed and clicked links, etc., for our reference to improve our website services. This record is for internal use and will never be released to the public.
- We will collect the survey contents for statistical analysis to provide accurate service. The statistical data and explanatory text of the analysis results will be published as necessary, in addition to internal research, but no specific personal information will be involved.
III. Data Protection
The host of this Website is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems, and other related information security equipment and necessary security protection policies to protect the website and your personal information with strict protection measures. Access to your personal information will be restricted to authorized personnel only, and any breach of confidentiality obligations will be subject to legal action.
If it is necessary to entrust the services to other parties for business purposes, this Website will also strictly require them to comply with their confidentiality obligations and adopt necessary checking procedures to ensure that the confidentiality obligations are met.
IV. Links to External Websites
V. Policy on Sharing Personal
This Website will never provide, exchange, rent, or sell your personal information to other individuals, organizations, private businesses, or public authorities except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligation.
The circumstances of the proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- It is with your written consent.
- It is clearly stipulated in the law.
- It is to protect you from danger to your life, body, liberty, or property.
- It is to cooperate with public authorities or academic research institutions where it is necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest. In addition, the information should have been processed by the provider or been collected by the receiver in such a way that no specific individual can be identified by the disclosure.
- When your actions on the Website violate the terms of service or may damage or interfere with the rights of the Website and other users or cause damage to any person, the disclosure of your personal information is necessary for the purposes of identification, contact, or legal action, as determined by the Website administration.
- It is to cooperate with judicial units or competent authorities for legitimate investigation or use in accordance with their duties.
- It is for your benefit.
- It is for this Website to commission a vendor to assist in the collection, processing, or use of your personal information. The vendor or individual will be supervised and managed with due diligence.
VI. The Use of Cookie
To provide you with the best possible service, this Website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can set your browser's privacy level to high to reject cookies. However, some functions of this Website may not perform properly due to such setting.
VII. Amendments to the Privacy Polic